Features and Benefits
The ultimate choice for those looking to get the job done fast, whilst maintaining consistency, accuracy and quality.
Featuring two sets of angle-mounted 560mm discs, allowing cultivation up to 180mm deep! These discs are set at the optimum angle for greater precision and accuracy. Followed up with levelling tines and a rear roller of your choice, you can rely on the 6000 Speed Discs to get it right, first time.
Great after ploughing, for stubble incorporation and even opening up sprayed out grass paddocks. With working speeds up to 16km/h, choose to save time and do the job better.
A popular combination is the ExpressPro Pre-Ripper running in front and an AirSeeder Roller to set up cultivation time and achieve superior cultivation in one pass.
- NZ’s #1 speeds discs
- Multiple rear roller options:
- Hydraulic depth adjustment on rear roller
- Unique, optimum angle disc design
- Delivers an excellent finish in up to half the time
- Pugged or dense paddocks? Choose to add on a pre-ripper as well