Based in Southland/Invercargill
As a technician, you will be working with a wide range of agricultural machinery, both in the workshop and on-farm to keep farmers & contractors operational.
With a strong focus on machinery, our technicians spend a lot of time in the field throughout the region. No two days look the same and the variety in work is huge.
We’re after a Technician who can demonstrate the following
- Relevant mechanical experience and qualifications
- Confidence in working with electrics, electronics/monitors, hydraulics and basic engineering knowledge
- The ability to adapt to unfamiliar machinery and systems
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Competitive remuneration based on your capabilities
- Time and a half over 50 hours
- Tool and phone allowance
- Service vehicle provided
- Structured on-call rosters
- Product training
- Encouragement to upskill
- Assistance in relocation if required
If you’re wanting to join a fun team working on world-class agricultural machinery, then apply today!