Features and Benefits
Delivering a huge range of working widths (4.3m up to 10.3m) and a narrow transport width of 2.5, FarmChief Rollmax Folding Rollers are a great option for those needing to increase efficiency on larger farms.
When soil moisture is at a premium their high-pressure point is the perfect way to ensure seed germination, keep the soil compact, and cover the seeds with fine tilth. The heaviest and toughest rollers on the market, they maintain an even weight distribution ensuring stability on uneven ground. The contour-following outer rollers, with two pivots, rather than one, optimise performance along with the twin-ram levelling paddles.
Equipped with a market-leading 70mm axle and a twin-beam, heavy-duty drawbar, the Rollmax is suited for a range of conditions and suffers fewer breakages and less downtime.
Easy to transport – for contractors or farmers travelling between blocks – they’re the timesavers everyone needs.
- Centre pivoting wings for superb contouring and even pressure
- Widths from 4.3m to 10.5m wide
- Optional levelling paddles or chain harrows
- Fit an airseeder or tow discs, rippers or harrows
- Sealed lifetime lubricated axle bearings
- 6 year warranty on roller wings