Features and Benefits
A new, efficient, cutting-edge approach to Strip-Tilling. Introducing the FarmChief Strip Hawk Easy.
The FarmChief Strip hawk Easy mechanical strip-till takes ploughing, weeding, fertilising and harrowing to the next level. Not only that, but it is more efficient, reduces costs and protects your soil.
The harsh New Zealand winters make strip-tillage the perfect solution for protecting the soil when grazing stock on fodder crops through the winter. Reducing the work needed on these paddocks means maintaining the soil structure for spring cultivation.
- x3 front cutting discs per row ensures the crop residue is cut with precision.
- x2 residue manager discs for removing residue.
- x2 limitation discs work in sync to establish the row width. Easily adjustable length, width and cutting angle.
- Multiple rear roller options eliminate clods and level the finish.
- The ripper leg with auto-rest opens the soil, up to 30cm deep.
- Add on a FarmChief front fert tank to apply fertiliser behind the ripper leg for greater working efficiency.