Features and Benefits
The most efficient way to cultivate. The 3-metre ExpressPlus Speed discs feature two sets of angle-mounted 560mm discs, allowing cultivation up to 180mm deep! These discs are set at the optimum angle for greater precision and accuracy.
Followed by a set of levelling tines and rear roller of your choice, this is the perfect machine for the mid-sized farmer wanting to do it themselves.
Great after ploughing, stubble incorporation and even opening up sprayed out grass paddocks. With working speeds up to 16km/h, choose to save time and do the job better.
Mounted or Trailed Options
Choose trailed for optimum efficiency and contour following or mounted for a more cost-effective option.
- NZ’s #1 speeds discs
- Multiple rear roller options:
- Hydraulic depth adjustment on rear roller
- Unique, optimum angle disc design
- Delivers an excellent finish in up to half the time
- Pugged or dense paddocks? Choose to add on a pre-ripper as well