With Monday’s announcement from the government confirming that New Zealand will move to Alert Level 3 on 28th April, we wanted to provide you with an update on how this affects our ability to operate.
We are working hard to ensure we can safely fulfil your farming requirements at Alert Level 3 and we will continue to offer contactless parts, service & sales support.
While at Alert Level 3, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, and community remains our highest priority. We are following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines and have implemented stringent measures to ensure everyone stays safe.
These measures include:
- Collecting contact details from all visitors to our sites to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines, including the storage of that information in a centralised contact register.
- Stricter cleaning and sanitation at all sites. This includes keeping cleaning logs of all implements serviced.
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your implement.
- Maintaining physical distancing amongst our teams when they’re at work.
- Clearly documented & distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to.
If your farm implement requires servicing or repair, we highly recommend that you make an appointment beforehand. This helps to ensure that everyone stays safe. Please call us on 0800 327 624
As a 100% New Zealand owned company, we are local, so like you, our business and our people are feeling the impact. It’s times like these that we all need to work together and support each other like Kiwis do when times get tough.