Features and Benefits
Strip-Till is a soil conservation system that has been booming in recent years due to efficiencies found by combining fertilization, sub-soiling, hoeing and seeding into a one-pass technology that only cultivates soil where the plant is actually planted. This reduces the passes required on a paddock.
While speeding up cultivation time and reducing money spent, it’s also environmentally friendly; the untilled strips help prevent and reduce erosion and soil compaction while preserving moisture levels.
The harsh New Zealand winters make Strip-Tillage the perfect solution for protecting the soil when grazing stock on fodder crops through the winter. Reducing the work needed on these paddocks means maintaining the soil structure for spring cultivation.
- Adjustable subsoiling tines
- High-speed tiller blades
- Fitter packer-roller creating compact, seed-to-soil contact
- Hydraulic linkage enables connection to planter
- Choice of row spacing or row widths
- Minimalist cultivation technique delivers improved soil structure and reduced tillage